Video games are fun. They can also help us build build or enhance some of our Project Management skills. Check out this episode to hear more about history of video games, Project Management’s use in developing games and skills I think Project Managers can take away from playing video games.
- 01:37: Enter the Atari Console
- 06:28: Project Management in game development from Johan Oldbring, Art Producer for Ubisoft and Massive
- Leaders daring to fail
- 12:09: Lessons learned from being a gamer and a Project Manager
- Resource Management
- Time Management
- 19:45: Closing and gratitude
Read more about the history of Video Games from this History.com article.
Stay safe, wash your hands and Godspeed,
Kevin Pannell, PMP, Creator & Host, ‘People, Process, Progress’ podcast
– Build the foundation at https://peopleprocessprogress.com/build-the-foundation
– Please leave a review on Apple Podcasts and subscribe below to the podcast and YouTube channel
#videogames #atari #xbox #nintendo #dreamcast #pcgaming #leadership #ubisoft #massive #gamedevelopment #projectmanagement #softwaredevelopment