New to leading teams or projects? Assigned a new project and don’t know here to start? Getting ready for a deployment as part of an Incident Management Team (IMT)? Listen to the episodes below to hear the concepts of the ‘Foundational 5’ and consider how you and your teams can get started on the right foot.
The concepts I present in the these episodes come from distilling down the key ingredients from the worlds of the U.S. Military, Public Safety, Healthcare, All-Hazards Incident Management, Program and Project Management.
- Leader’s Intent sets the tone for the rest of the process
- Next we then need to creating S.M.A.R.T. Objectives
- Then these objectives we need functional Org structures to see “who’s who?”
- After that these org structures require Resources, “people and stuff” to get work done
- While working teams need effective communication to stay in sync
Stay safe, wash your hands and Godspeed,
Kevin Pannell, PMP, Creator & Host, ‘People, Process, Progress’ podcast
Build the Foundation | LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
*Please leave a review on Apple Podcasts and subscribe below to the podcast and YouTube channel