Are you thinking of trying Brazilian Jiu Jitsu or “BJJ”? Then this episode, “Survive as a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) White Belt” is for you!
Back in December 2020 I released ‘PPP62: My 5 Tips to Achieve the BJJ Blue Belt‘. In that episode I share what I believe helped me earn my Blue Belt in November 2020. In ‘PPP78: Foundational Five to Survive as a BJJ White Belt’ I share tips for those thinking of trying an intro class (which I recommend) and the White Belts on the cusp of earning their Blue Belt.
- INTENT of the episode: To help White Belts from intro class to those on the cusp of Blue Belt to survive the initial BJJ storm
- OBJECTIVES: Try an intro class, arrive ahead of time, accept…
- ORGANIZATION: Professor, Instructors, BJJ belts of…
- RESOURCES: Athletic tape, mouthpiece…
- COMMUNICATION: Tap early and often, Let folks know…
Want to find out the rest of the list? Listen below or wherever podcasts are played!
BJJ Related Episodes:
- PPP02: Brief History of Ancient Grappling to modern Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ)
- PPP08: Starting a BJJ Revolution with Andrew Smith
- PPP62: My 5 Tips to Achieve the BJJ Blue Belt
- PPP67: Home Gyms and Healthy Kids
- Foundations Friday 09: Don’t Forget to Breathe
- PPP71: Kipling’s “If” for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Players
- PPP76: The Wit and Wisdom of the Little Gym that Could with BJJ Black Belts Andrew Smith and Daniel Frank
- PPP78: Foundational Five to Survive as a BJJ White Belt
Thank you for listening, sharing the show, subscribing and following.
Stay safe, wash your hands and Godspeed,
Kevin Pannell, PMP, Creator & Host, ‘People, Process, Progress’ podcast
– Build the foundation at https://peopleprocessprogress.com/build-the-foundation
– Please leave a review on Apple Podcasts and subscribe below to the podcast and YouTube channel
#brazilianjiujitsu #bjj #jiujitsu #grappling #whitebelt #bluebelt #renzogracie #teammannonbjj