Like wandering Ronin move from mission to mission, Project Managers move from project to project. This is not a bad thing, but there are challenges with essentially changing jobs every few months. Listen to this episode to hear the 5 ways I feel Project Managers can leverage this regular movement between teams.
Preview of the 5 considerations for the Ronin PM:
- “Don’t fall in love with your project”
- “Carry your experience with you”
- “Be a disruptive contributor”
- “Maintain loyalty to the cause”
- “Leverage the Foundational 5”
Listen to hear more about these considerations and my $.02 on how to leverage them to benefit your team, your organization and your professional development.
Thank you for listening, sharing the podcast and subscribing.
Stay safe, wash your hands and Godspeed,
Kevin Pannell, PMP, Creator & Host, ‘People, Process, Progress’ podcast
– Build the foundation at https://peopleprocessprogress.com/build-the-foundation
– Please leave a review on Apple Podcasts and subscribe below to the podcast and YouTube channel