Sometimes podcast episodes can be short, sweat and to the point. In ‘Project and Life Lessons Learned’ I share my $.02 on keeping the process to gather lessons learned from projects simple and constantly gathering personal lessons learned about ourselves.
K.I.S.S. Lessons Learned Survey Questions
- What was your position on the project?
- Did you understand the objectives?
- Did you understand your role?
- What worked well?
- What can we improve on?
- Did we communicate well?
- What else would you like to share?
When the program, project or deployment is over don’t forget to celebrate your team.
Stay safe, wash your hands and Godspeed,
Kevin Pannell, PMP, Creator & Host, ‘People, Process, Progress’ podcast
– Build the foundation at https://peopleprocessprogress.com/build-the-foundation
– Please leave a review on Apple Podcasts and subscribe below to the podcast and YouTube channel.