I walk the listener through the main outline of the FEMA L962: All-Hazards Position Specific Planning Section Chief course. I then provide my advice on the practical application of the concepts from the course as I learned during my credentialing process and through field deployments.
‘Between the Slides 5’:
- Complete the O-305 course first (O-305 episode)
- Be familiar with the Planning Section Units
- Know the Planning “P” (Planning “P” reference)
- Know “who contributes what”
- Remember fundamentals are the same for a planned event or no-notice incident
Stay safe, wash your hands and Godspeed,
Kevin Pannell, PMP, Creator & Host, ‘People, Process, Progress’ podcast
– Build the foundation at https://peopleprocessprogress.com/build-the-foundation
– Please leave a review on Apple Podcasts and subscribe below to the podcast and YouTube channel.