Original post from October 2018:
The importance of the Type 3 AHIMT training course (O-305) cannot be overstated. In this O-305 course summary I provide the listener with an overview of the course and the “Between the Slides 5” key takeaways every O-305 course graduate should have when completing this week long didactic and practical training class.
- “Between the Slides 5” for this episode:
- Be an adult. No egos. No silos.
- Have a leg to stand on, then work the “P”
- Don’t Ricky Bobby your tac-tics
- No magic resources in the class. No magic resources in life.
- Act like you’re saving lives. Soon enough you will be.
I hope you enjoyed and benefited from this O-305 Course Summary. To learn more about registering for or attending the Type 3 AHIMT training course (O-305) visit the U.S. Fire Administration’s IMT training site at https://www.usfa.fema.gov/training/imt/.
Stay safe, wash your hands and Godspeed,
Kevin Pannell, PMP, Creator & Host, ‘People, Process, Progress’ podcast
– Build the foundation at https://peopleprocessprogress.com/build-the-foundation
– Please leave a review on Apple Podcasts and subscribe below to the podcast and YouTube channel
#peopleprocessprogress #peopleprocessprogresspodcast #people #process #progress
Update March 2022: Update title, contact information and audio player