It All Starts with the Intake Process- In this episode I expand on the three key elements of defining the need, initiating the request and approving the project I believe are essential for setting up projects, organizations and people for success.
“No matter how good the team or how efficient the methodology, if we’re not solving the right problem, the project fails.” –- Woody Williams
- 00:01:10 – Are we setting ourselves up for failure?
- 00:04:11 – How do you define a project?
- 00:08:59 – Time to initiate the request
- 00:18:05 – Looking back on lessons learned
- 00:22:11 – Reviewing and approving project requests
- 00:29:49 – Summary and closing appreciation
Thank you so much for tuning into this episode and for reading this post. Please like and share this page, the podcast and leave a review on your preferred podcast platform.
Stay safe, wash your hands and Godspeed,
Kevin Pannell, PMP, Creator & Host, ‘People, Process, Progress’ podcast
– Build the foundation at https://peopleprocessprogress.com/build-the-foundation
– Please leave a review on Apple Podcasts and subscribe below to the podcast and YouTube channel