‘Initiating – From EM to PM (Pt. 1)’ is the first in a series of five episodes. In this episode I parallel the eight tasks from the Initiating domain of the PMP exam to work being performed by Emergency Managers and Incident Management Team members.
Listeners will learn the basics of initiating projects, focus areas in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) and applicability to the Emergency Management world.
Hear the full series at the links below:
- Initiating – From EM to PM (Pt. 1)
- Planning – From EM to PM (Pt. 2)
- Executing – From EM to PM (Pt. 3)
- Monitoring – From EM to PM (Pt. 4)
- Closing – From EM to PM (Pt. 5)
Stay safe, wash your hands and Godspeed,
Kevin Pannell, PMP, Creator & Host, ‘People, Process, Progress’ podcast
– Build the foundation at https://peopleprocessprogress.com/build-the-foundation
– Please leave a review on Apple Podcasts and subscribe below to the podcast and YouTube channel