My version of Rudyard Kipling’s masterpiece “If”, with focus on Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) Practitioners.
Shouts out to Revolution BJJ based in Richmond, Virginia for getting me started and to Team Mannon BJJ for keeping me on the path and helping me level up.
Additional Jiu Jitsu Related Episodes:
- PPP02: Brief History of Ancient Grappling to modern Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ)
- PPP08: Starting a BJJ Revolution with Andrew Smith
- PPP62: My 5 Tips to Achieve the BJJ Blue Belt
- PPP67: Home Gyms and Healthy Kids
- Foundations Friday 09: Don’t Forget to Breathe
- PPP71: Kipling’s “If” for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Players
- PPP76: The Wit and Wisdom of the Little Gym that Could with BJJ Black Belts Andrew Smith and Daniel Frank
- PPP78: Foundational Five to Survive as a BJJ White Belt
Stay safe, wash your hands and Godspeed,
Kevin Pannell, PMP, Creator & Host, ‘People, Process, Progress’ podcast
Build the Foundation | LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
*Please leave a review on Apple Podcasts and subscribe below to the podcast and YouTube channel