I provide an overview of the Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) followed to create and evaluate exercises. HSEEP provides very helpful guidance on discussion based through full scale exercises to prepare people for disaster. In the episode I focus on the After Action Review / Improvement Plan (AAR/IP) portion in particular.
- Main HSEEP website at https://training.fema.gov/programs/hseep/
- HSEEP information sheet at https://www.fema.gov/sites/default/files/2020-04/HSEEP-Information-Sheet-20200203.pdf
- The 2020 HSEEP doctrine at https://www.fema.gov/sites/default/files/2020-04/Homeland-Security-Exercise-and-Evaluation-Program-Doctrine-2020-Revision-2-2-25.pdf
Stay safe, wash your hands and Godspeed,
Kevin Pannell, PMP, Creator & Host, ‘People, Process, Progress’ podcast
– Build the foundation at https://peopleprocessprogress.com/build-the-foundation
– Please leave a review on Apple Podcasts and subscribe below to the podcast and YouTube channel.