‘Executing – From EM to PM (Pt. 3)’ parallels the Executing tasks from the PMP exam with work Emergency Managers and Incident Management Teams do everyday. This episode is the third in a series of walkthroughs of the Waterfall phases of Project Management.
Listeners will learn the basics of Executing projects, focus areas in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) and applicability to the Emergency Management world.
Hear the full series at the links below:
- Initiating – From EM to PM (Pt. 1)
- Planning – From EM to PM (Pt. 2)
- Executing – From EM to PM (Pt. 3)
- Monitoring – From EM to PM (Pt. 4)
- Closing – From EM to PM (Pt. 5)
Stay safe, wash your hands and Godspeed,
Kevin Pannell, PMP, Creator & Host, ‘People, Process, Progress’ podcast
– Build the foundation at https://peopleprocessprogress.com/build-the-foundation
– Please leave a review on Apple Podcasts and subscribe below to the podcast and YouTube channel