In ‘Early Lessons from the COVID-19 Pandemic’ I share some lessons learned from my perspective as a former Public Health Emergency Coordinator. I also provide tips to help those in the field work through COVID-19 response operations.
Though we’re early in our pandemic response, we should begin to gather what is working and what is not working. This will help us now and in the future.
Questions to Ask Ourselves
- How will we provide virtual emergency operations center (EOC) support?
- Can we integrate smart devices (pads or phones) into patient care and communication
- PubMed on disinfecting iPads:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24746231
- Will we provide just in time training (JITT) and job aids for EOC staff?
- What methods can we use to teach and learn the core principals of the incident command system (ICS), not just Hospital ICS specific ones?
Stay safe, wash your hands and Godspeed,
Kevin Pannell, PMP, Creator & Host, ‘People, Process, Progress’ podcast
Build the Foundation | LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
*Please leave a review on Apple Podcasts and subscribe below to the podcast and YouTube channel