Hello peopleprocessprogress.com readers. Thank you so much for coming to the site and for listening to the podcast. I am checking in to say that I appreciate each view and reading of this site and every listen of the podcast. I am thankful for not just my solo stories and feedback but for taking your time to hear the stories of my guests.
I am also sharing that I am 45 days into sobriety and feeling great! It is a hard road and every day isn’t littered with rainbows, but it is worth it. I will feature more on a future episode, but wanted to also share some resources that have helped me get this far.
- In person and online therapy
- Regular daily exercise
- Talking to those who have been there
- Reaching out to family and close friends
- SAVERS (from “The Miracle Morning”)
- Tools and Apps
I look forward to sharing my story and others’ over the coming months so we can continue to use the internet to help one another.
Stay safe, wash your hands and Godspeed,
Kevin Pannell, PMP, Creator & Host, ‘People, Process, Progress’ podcast
– Build the foundation at https://peopleprocessprogress.com/build-the-foundation
– Please leave a review on Apple Podcasts and subscribe below to the podcast and YouTube channel