About ‘People, Process, Progress’
Welcome and thank you for listening to the ‘People, Process, Progress’ podcast. I started PEOPLE, PROCESS, PROGRESS in January 2020. My goal way to share my personal and professional experiences and those of my guests.
The central theme of the show is in the name:
- PEOPLE are the most important element of any team, organization and society
- PROCESS brings those people together to meet common objectives
- PROGRESS is what teams and organizations will make if they keep the first two items in mind
I grew up in Virginia before joining the U.S. Navy and serving as a Hospital Corpsman. During my service I worked at the highest levels of military medicine and earned the Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal.
After my military service I transitioned to the Information Technology (IT) field. This is where I honed my technical skills and was fortunate to learn many leadership and management lessons. Then I went back to school to use my GI Bill and completed my Bachelor of Arts in Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness.
This training paid off in the Public Health and Emergency Management fields at the Local, Regional and State levels. Having served as a Volunteer Firefighter and EMT for over 6 years and as a sworn EMS Captain for almost 2 years, I transitioned to become a Senior Project Manager in the Healthcare space which is where I continue to work today.
I live in Southwest Virginia and enjoy the mountains with my wife of over 20 years, my 3 sons and 3 Border Collies. I exercise regularly in my garage gym and am a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Blue Belt.
Stay safe, wash your hands and Godspeed,
Kevin Pannell, PMP, Creator & Host, ‘People, Process, Progress’ podcast
– Build the foundation at https://peopleprocessprogress.com/build-the-foundation
– Please leave a review on Apple Podcasts and subscribe below to the podcast and YouTube channel