In this episode I take the listener down memory lane as I share snippets from the early days of my podcasting career when the show was called ‘Between the Slides’. The concept was that most good conversation and connection happens during breaks, between slide clicks, etc. I’ve found a lot of value in self-evaluation and have been able to build on strengths I picked up from guests and practice, and shored up areas for improvement. Thanks to my friends who agreed to talk to a new, inexperienced podcaster and share their stories.
The full episodes:
- BTS Ep7: Law Enforcement’s Resistance to the Incident Command System with Mike Snawder
- BTS EP19: From Intern to Sworn with Trevor
- BTS EP28: We Have a Situation! – From Line Firefighter to IMT Leader with Rob
- BTS EP29: From Suicidal to Saving Others with Ben Gomes
- BTS EP30: Creating a Culture of Leadership with Ben Rogers
- BTS EP31: Air Operations and Drone Deployment with Mike Phibbs
Thank you all for taking this trip with me, for reading and listening.
Stay safe, wash your hands and Godspeed,
Kevin Pannell, PMP | Creator & Host, ‘People, Process, Progress’ | Connect and subscribe at https://linktr.ee/peopleprocessprogress
#lawenforcement #firefighters #podcasting #situationunit #suicideawareness #coaching #leadership #airoperations #drones #peopleprocessprogress