I went for a couple of soft sand beach runs and did some dumbbell work yesterday. As I sweated away the fog of a day that didn’t start with exercise I realized how much exercise brings fresh perspectives on things. As I walked to cool down from my second mile my renewed clarity made me think of the bombardment of information, opinions and many other angles we face in this on demand and instant access age.
Some of my thoughts included:
- Don’t hate who someone else tells you to.
- Don’t vote for someone someone else guilts you to
- Don’t take all facts at face value
- Don’t hold onto fruitless and negative relationships
- Don’t judge if you’ve never been there
- Don’t give up on yourself
- Don’t accept mediocrity in yourself or others
- Don’t accept your limits
Godspeed, wash your hands and get after it America.
There is benefit from studying and listening to others for advice, but to me it is critical for each person to choose their own path for their personal and professional lives. Listen to this and a few more of my thoughts on ‘PPP38: Write Your Own Narrative‘
Thank you all for listening and Godspeed,
Thank you for listening and Godspeed, Kevin
Kevin Pannell, PMP | Creator & Host, ‘People, Process, Progress’ | Connect and subscribe at https://linktr.ee/peopleprocessprogress
#freedomofspeech #freedomofthought #clarity #exercise #getafterit #meditation #writeyourownnarrative